Six Weeks Before Schedule doctors appointments Send required forms to doctors Sign-up for fall sports and activities Sort through fall clothing: donate/hand down what...
Six Weeks Before
- Schedule doctors appointments
- Send required forms to doctors
- Sign-up for fall sports and activities
- Sort through fall clothing: donate/hand down what no longer fits
- Sit down with your planners and write in the entire school calendar
One Month Before
- Purchase basic wardrobe necessities: backpacks, lunch boxes, and water bottles
- Purchase required school supplies
- Check progress on summer reading and math packets
Three Weeks Before
- Create an organization station in a convenient location
Two Weeks Before
- Start getting kids back into school routines
- Get your baby sitter schedule setup so you have some “me time”
One Week Before
- Schedule haircuts
- Make a favorite food list for each child’s lunch
- Stock-up on non-perishables
- Purchase homework supplies
Three Days Before
- Plan meals for the first week
- Grocery shopping for lunches and snacks
The Night Before
- Prepare lunches and snacks for school
- Pack supplies in backpacks
- Layout clothes for first day
- Set alarms clocks
- Enjoy it and get your tissues and cameras ready!
By Sophia Belletti Capital News Service RICHMOND – Manassas resident Greg...
By Ryan Persaud Capital News Service One of Virginia’s first Latina...