Six homeless after early morning fire

Five adults and one juvenile were displaced from their home after fire erupted, in the 2900 block of Emblem Drive on Nov. 9 at 5:43 a.m. Fire officals said they arrived on scene and found heavy fire and smoke coming from an attached garage and throughout the home. Crews battled the blaze for about an hour bringing it under control. The Red Cross is assisting the family. Fire marshals have ruled the cause as an electrical malfunction in the garage.

Related Content