ELECTRICAL PROBLEM WAS THE CAUSE OF COUNTY FIRE

  • warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/ip-97-74-85-40.ip.secureserver.net/villagenewsonline/sites/all/modules/views/includes/query.inc on line 933.
  • warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/ip-97-74-85-40.ip.secureserver.net/villagenewsonline/sites/all/modules/views/includes/query.inc on line 908.
  • warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/ip-97-74-85-40.ip.secureserver.net/villagenewsonline/sites/all/modules/views/includes/query.inc on line 933.
  • user warning: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM twitter twitter LIMIT 0, 5' at line 2 query: SELECT FROM twitter twitter LIMIT 0, 5 in /var/www/vhosts/ip-97-74-85-40.ip.secureserver.net/villagenewsonline/sites/all/modules/views/includes/view.inc on line 810.

ELECTRICAL PROBLEM WAS THE CAUSE OF COUNTY FIRE

CHESTERFIELD

The Chesterfield County Department of Fire and Emergency Medical Services responded Sunday afternoon at 3:14 p.m. to 11901 Wedge Drive for the report of a house fire. Fire crews arrived to find fire coming from a window of the home. It took crews about thirty minutes to get the fire under control. There was no one at home at the time of the fire. Fire marshals determined the fire was caused by an electrical problem in a baseboard heating unit.

         The resident of the home was displaced and will be assisted by family members.