Public hearings on the following items are scheduled for the Planning Commission’s May 18 afternoon meeting, which will begin at 4 p.m. and take place in the Public Meeting Room of the Chesterfield Administration Building:
- In the Matoaca District, Goochland/West Creek Ltd. Partnership requests schematic plan approval for Clover Hill Place in light industrial (I-1) and community business (C-3) districts on 7.4 acres fronting about 725 feet on the south line of Hull Street Road about 450 feet west of Deer Run Drive.
- In the Dale District, Dean Patrick requests tentative subdivision approval for Autumn Grove in a residential (R-12) district on 32.5 acres located at the terminus of Koufax Drive.
Public hearings on the following items are scheduled for the Planning Commission’s May 18 evening meeting, which will begin at 6 p.m. and take place in the Public Meeting Room of the Chesterfield Administration Building:
- In the Dale District, Shoosmith Bros., Inc. c/o J. Fletcher Kelly requests amendment of conditional use (Case 97SN0206) and amendment of the zoning district map to permit landfilling and quarrying operations within the same area, concurrently; receipt of out-of-state waste; and to permit amendment of a covenant relative to landfill height in agricultural (A) and heavy industrial (I-3) districts on 232 acres lying 600 feet off the southwest line of Iron Bridge Road, 670 feet south of Ironbridge Parkway.
- In the Bermuda District, the Chesterfield County Planning Department requests a substantial accord determination and amendment of the zoning district map to permit conversion of a public middle school (Chester Middle) to a public school accommodating the ninth grade in a residential (R-7) district on 27 acres in the northeast corner of West Hundred and Chester Roads.
- In the Bermuda District, J.H. Martin & Sons Contractors, Inc. requests rezoning and amendment of the zoning district map from agricultural (A) and general industrial (I-2) to general business (C-5) on 51.7 acres fronting 3576 feet on the east line of Interstate 95, 3190 feet south line of the Ruffin Mill Interchange.
- In the Matoaca District, VA Paint Dist. Co. Inc. requests amendment of zoning (Case 89SN0179) and amendment of the zoning district map relative to uses in a neighborhood business (C-2) district on 1 acre fronting 150 feet on the south line of Hull Street Road, 640 feet east of Deer Run Drive.
- In the Bermuda District, Richmond 20 MHz LLC requests conditional use and amendment of the zoning district map to permit a communications tower in an agricultural (A) district on 1.9 acres lying 150 feet off the southeast line of Silverdust Lane, 800 feet east of Cypress Vine Drive.