Space heater causes early-morning fire

The Chesterfield County Department of Fire and Emergency Medical Services responded on Friday, December 13, at 12:53 a.m. to 6811 Jefferson Davis Hwy., Lot 76 for the report of a mobile home fire. Fire crews arrived to find the mobile home fully involved with fire. The residence suffered major fire damage and is considered a total loss. It took crews approximately twenty minutes to get the fire under control. There were two adults that were displaced as a result of the fire and are being assisted by family members.  

Fire Marshals believe the fire to be accidental as a result of a space heater being too close to combustible materials.

Comments

Post new comment

More information about formatting options

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.

Related Content