Budget Meetings underway
CHESTERFIELD — To continue engaging citizens about the budget process, Chesterfield County will host community meetings among the county’s magisterial districts. The meetings are part of the county’s “Blueprint Chesterfield” initiative, which began last summer as a way for citizens to learn about the budget process and help the county define priorities moving forward. Come hear what citizens have told us are their priorities, and help us continue building Chesterfield’s Blueprint says the press release.
Community meeting schedule:
· Feb. 13 at 2:30 p.m.: Dale District, Meadowdale Library, 4301 Meadowdale Boulevard – passed
· Feb. 13 at 7 p.m.: joint Clover Hill District and Matoaca District, Chesterfield Career and Technical-Center @ Hull, 13900 Hull Street Road – passed
· Feb. 15 at 7 p.m.: Bermuda District, Chester Library, 11800 Centre Street – VN pub date
· Feb. 15 at 7 p.m.: Dale District, Meadowbrook High School, 4901 Cogbill Road – VN pub date
· Feb. 16 at 2 p.m.: Bermuda District, Bensley Community Center, 2900 Drewrys Bluff Road
· Feb. 16 at 7 p.m.: Midlothian District, Midlothian Library, 521 Coalfield Road
· Feb. 16 at 7 p.m.: Matoaca District, Shiloh Baptist Church, 6711 Hickory Road
For more information, visit blueprint.chesterfield.gov.